Welcome to the BC Aquasonics Synchronized Swim Club
BC Aquasonics is British Columbia’s premiere high performance synchronized swim club. From introductory and athlete development programs to elite level synchronized swimming, BC Aquasonics trains, develops and inspires synchronized swimmers in their pursuit of excellence. We are a community-based sports club and non-profit organization, managed by a volunteer parent executive.
For 5 years, the BC Aquasonics has been a Gold award recipient in Synchro Canada's Club Excellence program, awarded to the Top 3 synchronized swimming clubs in the country.
SSLC, Surrey Sport & Leisure Centre - CCAC, Coquitlam City Aquatic Centre
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
Never tried synchronized swimming before? Come
try it: November 29, 10 am at Surrey Sport and
Leisure Centre pool — an RBC Sports Day in Canada event.
For more Try-It dates, please email us.
Good Luck Olivia!
Olivia Zawadiuk is heading to Synchro Canada's
Centre of Excellence in Montreal for the National
Team Trials, Nov 28 to 3o. We wish her the best of
luck in her quest for a spot on Team Canada!
- NOV 15 Mental Training with Dr. Dave Freeze,
Sport Psychologist, Junior A & B Teams
- Nov 21 Strength & Conditioning Team Testing
at Fortius Sport and Health, Junior A &
- Nov 22 Training Meet #2 - BC Aquasonics
National Stream, Nanaimo Aquatic
- Nov 23 Synchro Canada's Outreach Camp,
BCAQ Athletes, age 9-15, CCAC
- Nov 29 RBC Sports Day in Canada —
Synchronized Swimming Try-It Event
at SSLC, 10am
- Dec 13-14 National Stream Lower Mainland
Regionals Meet and Provincial Stream
Training Meet, SSLC
- Dec 20 BCAQ Parent General Meeting, SSLC,
- Dec 20 BCAQ Christmas Watershow at SSLC,
- Dec 21 BCAQ Christmas Watershow at CCAC,
- Dec 21 BCAQ Athlete Christmas Party, 12:30— 2:30pm, The Old Mill Boathouse, 2715
Esplanade St, Port Moody